02 February 2012

Endorphins

Oh boy life has been busy.  Remember how I said that I have a ton of time this semester?  Yeah, that was a lie.  School is getting busier, and I got another job; I'm currently a new Sales Associate at Sports Authority.  Yesterday was officially my first day.  I've been super stressed about it because this makes 3 jobs plus school full time.  (I work at the copy center on campus, as a tutor, and now at Sports Authority.)
I'm sitting in the Education Computer lab, and I couldn't help but over hear some people talking.  I don't know what got the conversation started, but all I heard was "Do you want to know the best possible thing you can do for your body and mood?"

First thought: Body and mood?  That's kind of a weird way to lump it all together.  But huh, I wonder what he's going to say...

"Exercise.  Exercising raises a hormone in your body called Endorphins."

Second thought:  Wow, you can really tell that we're all Education majors by the way he said that.

"Endorphins really are an amazing thing!  They are better than drugs! They just make you so happy!"

Third thought: Exercise gives you endorphins.  Endorphins make you happy.  Happy people don't shoot their husbands.  They just don't! -Elle Woods

Legally Blonde has got to be one of my ALL time favorite movies.  I dressed up as Elle Woods for Halloween several years in a row.  What makes it so amazing?  I'm not entirely sure, but I love it!
Anyway, thanks to eves dropping, I got to chuckle to myself and make my day just a little bit brighter.
What do you know?  Just thinking about Endorphins worked to make me happy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com